My friend Chicken is organizing an event on Saturday April 25th called Chik-Con. (He's got no web page, so SFShenanigans is proudly hosting his announcements!)
Here are some basics:
- There is no purpose to Chik-Con. It is stupid and you are all dumb for participating.
- This isn't the 1st annual or 0th annual - it is just Chik-Con. No predicator necessary to make this sound important, because it isn't.
- It is ok to dress however you like - Chicken doesn't care.
- Some people will be dressing up, against their better judgment, in something chicken related. Take that where ever you want to go with it.
- Details on the what and the where have yet to be worked out. Chicken and ChickenBettie are working on some cluckin' good ideas.
- If you would like to get a classic chicken suit like Chicken's please contact me. I've worked out a good price by buying bulk. (One size fits all.)
- If you do go with the classic chicken suit - don't wait for the last minute. You'll want a couple days to air out the rubber mask - trust me. You'll probably want to modify it too, but of course you don't have to 'cause Chicken doesn't care.
Please send this to anyone dumb enough to want to participate in another idiotic event. (The current list is pretty short.)
Let me know if you would like be added to or removed from the Chicken's Coup contact list.
For additional reasons to not participate you can always contact:
Cluck cluck cluck-off!